Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Once In A Lifetime



I went to see David Byrne play tonight at the State Theater, it was amazing. He played only songs that he worked on with Brian Eno (who unfortunately is not part of the tour), which includes a good chunk of the Talking Heads catalogue. Even the songs on their new album that I haven't heard yet sounded incredible. The only weird thing is that everybody around me was at least 10 years older than I am, first time thats happened to me at a concert. I only had a point & shoot, and a balcony seat, but I think a couple of the shots I got came out all right, this is the best of them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a wild wild life, no matter what your age.

airplane5312 said...

Hehe, before you know it will be the other way around.

Laurie Allee said...

Oh man, how did I miss this? Okay, this will show how seriously antique I am... I saw the Talking Heads in an Outdoor Concert in Austin in... 1979! (Granted, I was only 15 at the time but still. I'm old.)

This shot is sooo cool.

About This Blog

Shot with:
Canon Digital Rebel XTI w/ Canon 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS, Tokina 12-24 f/4 & Canon 50 f/1.8 Lenses
Canon Powershot A540, borrowed from my girlfriend :)
I shoot just about everything in RAW & edit in Apple's Aperture Program
I very rarely use Photoshop, and will mention when I do.
You can see where I shoot here

Blog Archive

Member of:

VFXY Photos
CDPB Logo
Search by city:  
+ Africa
+ Asia & Pacific
+ Europe & Middle East
+ North America
+ South America